Monday, August 31, 2009

Number 88 Update


88. Eat at 5 new restaurants [1/5]

Tonight my friend Tasha and I went to Seattle to visit her sister and decided to have some dinner up there. I haven't actually been to many restaurants in Seattle but Tasha's sister gave us a lot of choices. We decided to go to Julia's which was on Broadway on Capital Hill (the gay district). In fact most of the restaurants she suggested were on Broadway. Let me tell you this place is amazing. We ended up getting a order of calamari for a start, delicious, I got turkey chili, delicious, Tasha got Chipotle Chicken Pasta, delicious everything was amazing. Not only that but there were so many gay people around and let me tell you they were all gorgeous, there was plenty of eye candy to keep me looking. Not only is this a restaurant though but every Friday and Saturday they run a drag show! I'll def be going back for the food and most likely to see the drag show :)
<3charles

No comments:

Post a Comment