Monday, August 24, 2009

Number 18 Update


18. Cook my way through my Dessert cookbook (inspired by Julie/Julia yes) [1/138]

I know my list isn't supposed to start until September first, but I went to a going away party recently and decided to make something from my baking book. So I decided to make some macaroons. I made two batches, normal coconut and then orange coconut. I hate to blow my own horn but they were delicious and a hit at the party. I hate to count this...but I'm just going to count it because they were so good.

In case you were wondering what book I'm using follow the link: http://www.amazon.com/Baking-Home-Culinary-Institute-America/dp/0471450952

I got it as a Christmas present from my best friend Natasha. I've only cooked all of 3 things out of it so thats why it's one of my goals to cook every recipe.

Update you guys later
<3charles


No comments:

Post a Comment