Saturday, October 17, 2009

It's Over

Hey! I know I haven't posted on here in awhile, I think i bit off more than I could chew. When I first started this blog I had certain goals like "take a picture everyday of something that makes you happy". When I first had this goal it was summer and I had no problem taking my camera everywhere and posting pictures all the time, but now that school has started I have become so busy that I usually rush out of the house without my camera. On top of that taking 1001 photos in all is very daunting and scary and is not something I could ever keep up with. So I'm going to start over! I'm stopping my day zero project. I'm going to restart it though. Starting January 1st, 2010 and I'm going to have a whole new list (I'll keep some of my current goals). I just need a fresh start. I will also most likely start a word press instead. I'll post the link when I get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment